Look At The Top 10 Steam Games To Play:
Ever wonder what was the top games to play on Steam will now you will now here is the list below. The question is are you shocked by this list or do you agree with it. I will explain how each game is played and from their you can decide on it.
1. Dota 2: I mention its free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Valve Corporation. Dota 2 was released for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux in July 2013, following a Windows-only public beta testing phase that began in 2011, and is one of the most actively played games on Steam, with maximum peaks of over a million concurrent players.
How Dota 2 is played in matches between two five-player teams, each of which occupies a stronghold in a corner of the playing field. A team wins by destroying the other side’s “Ancient” building, located within the opposing stronghold. Each player controls one of 111 playable “Hero” characters that feature unique powers and styles of play. During a match, the player collects gold, items, and experience points for their Hero, while combating Heroes of the opposite team.
2. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: is an online first-person shooter video game developed by Hidden Path Entertainment and Valve Corporation. It is the fourth game in the main Counter-Strike franchise. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive was released for Microsoft Windows, OS X, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 on August 21, 2012. The Linux version was released in September 2014. It features classic content, such as revamped versions of classic maps, as well as brand new maps, characters and game modes. Cross-platform multiplayer was planned between Windows, OS X, Linux, and PlayStation 3 players, but was ultimately limited to Windows, OS X, and Linux because of the differences in update-frequency between systems.
3. Team Fortress 2: Team-based first-person shooter multiplayer video game developed and published by Valve Corporation. It is the sequel to the 1996 mod Team Fortress for Quake and its 1999 remake. It was released as part of the video game compilation The Orange Box on October 10, 2007 for Windows and the Xbox 360. A PlayStation 3 version followed on December 11, 2007. On April 8, 2008, it was released as a standalone title for Windows. The game was updated to support OS X on June 10, 2010, and Linux on February 14, 2013. It is distributed online through Valve’s download retailer Steam; retail distribution was handled by Electronic Arts. In Team Fortress 2, players join one of two teams comprising nine character classes, battling in a variety of game modes including capture the flag and king of the hill.
4. Grand Theft Auto V: is an open world action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on 17 September 2013 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, on 18 November 2014 for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and on 14 April 2015 for Microsoft Windows. The game is the first main entry in the Grand Theft Auto series since 2008’s Grand Theft Auto IV. Set within the fictional state of San Andreas, based on Southern California, the single-player story follows three criminals and their efforts to commit heists while under pressure from a government agency. The open world design lets players freely roam San Andreas’s open countryside and fictional city of Los Santos, based on Los Angeles. I have actually not played this game but will be trying it shortly.
5. ARK: Survival Evolved: is an action-adventure survival video game developed by Studio Wildcard, Instinct Games, Effecto Studios and Virtual Basement. It is scheduled for official release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux in 2016. The game’s early access began for Windows on June 2, 2015, for OS X and Linux on July 1, 2015, and for Xbox One on December 16, 2015. In the game, players must survive being stranded on an island filled with roaming dinosaurs, natural hazards, and potentially hostile human players. This reminds of the game called Turok if anyone has played it.
6. Sid Meier’s Civilization V: In Civilization V, the player leads a civilization from prehistoric times into the future on a procedurally generated map, achieving one of a number of different victory conditions through research, exploration, diplomacy, expansion, economic development, government and military conquest. The game is based on an entirely new game engine with hexagonal tiles instead of the square tiles of earlier games in the series. Overall many elements has changed in this game but overall super fun to play and build your empire.
7. Garry’s Mod: Although Garry’s Mod is listed as a full game, it has no objectives and instead gives the player a sandbox to manipulate items free of restrictions like furniture, and props – various objects that players can place in-game. Not sure why so many players are addicted in playing this game when you have no point in a objective. Great way to pass time I suppose.
8. Total War™: WARHAMMER: is a turn-based strategy real-time tactics video game developed by Creative Assembly and published by Sega. The game features the gameplay of the Total War series with factions of Games Workshop’s Warhammer series. It is the 10th title in the Total War series and is the first title to be released in the Total War: Warhammer trilogy. The game features four playable factions: The Dwarfs, The Empire of Man, the “Greenskins”, and The Vampire Counts. An additional fifth playable faction, and the Chaos Warriors. If you are a collector of the metal toys like myself growing up makes the game that much better.
9. Fallout 4: s an action role-playing video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. The fifth major installment in the Fallout series, the game was released worldwide on November 10, 2015 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. My favorite of the Fallout series by way, they have added more features than you can imagine.
10. Warframe: is an online free-to-play cooperative third-person shooter video game developed by Digital Extremes for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. In Warframe, players control members of the Tenno, a race of ancient warriors who have awoken from centuries of cryosleep to find themselves at war with different factions. Its like playing Age of Empires least in my book.
Now that you have seen the review on the games as far as the backgrounds, its now up to you to decide what is good and what is not.